Tickets are going faster than your avocado goes from almost ripe to over ripe.
Welcome to The CADO, a pop-up experience celebrating California’s favorite fruit - the avocado. Step into a world of the green you love to ‘gram and emerge with more than a pretty picture (but you’ll get plenty of those, too!). Built out of 16 shipping containers fused together to create an expansive mobile structure, you’ll walk into our lobby and be fully immersed in a story as each exhibit builds on the one before. Get ready to see the California Avocado in a new light as you walk through the skin and into the fruit. Are you shrinking or is the avocado growing?
Location: Liberty Station (South Promenade)
- Tickets are sold by date and time slot, and must be purchased in advance
- Up to 5 tickets may be purchased per transaction
- Tickets are $27. Children under 3 year old do not need a ticket.
- Families are encouraged to join us for kid-focused tours on Wednesday mornings
- Adults (13+): $22; Kids (12 & under): $12
To purchase tickets, select an available date and time on the calendar, below. Please double check date as tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. See more information in the FAQs.